What is too high and too low when it comes to love games? That is up to you. Anyways, guys are very simple species. They know what they like and they do not ask for much. There are girl who have set their standards way too high so they might end up being single. There are other girls who do not expect much from their partner and these are the type of girls guys are attracted the most. But why? Here are 15 reasons why guys always go for the girls with lower standards.
15. He knows jerks are everywhere anyways
Every girls sets her standards high so she doesn’t end up with a jerk. But the truth is, believe it or not, you’ll end up with a jerk anyways. All men are like that. So lower your standards a little bit and try to find a man who makes you happy rather than one who fulfils all your standards.
14. He appreciates that life is so much better when things are not perfectly planned out
Planning is always stressful. It always makes your life miserable. So try to calm down and take life as it comes. We only live once.
13. He feels that high standards are way overrated
It is better to think that you can handle every pain that can come your way, rather than focusing to find a man that meets your standards. Times have changed. Learn to be observant and trust your guts. This will help you more in not ending up with a bad guy.
12. He knows you don’t want to live alone
Girls with high standards are generally boring and they are most likely to end up alone.
11. He doesn’t want you to harp on your long list of standards
Forget about your list. If you expect too much from your man, you’ll end up too preoccupied. Go for a simple relationship that will lead to a simple life.
10. Girls with lower standards are a lot more fun to date anyways
Nobody wants to date a super intense woman. It is just too much. Plus, we need a man to bring fun and entertainment in our lives and make the dating game fun.
9. He gets that a girl with low standards doesn’t mean she is easy
Perfection does not exist and setting those standards high won’t help you find a good man in life and a good one in bed.
8. He appreciates that it is more about being open-minded and flexible
Dating is about getting to know each other and the more open-minded you are the more chances you have to meet a good man. You just need to be flexible and to know that there are adjustments to make. Not all men are the same.
7. He gets that lowering your standards doesn’t mean you’re settling with mediocre
Most women think that if they lower their standards it means that they are about to settle for less than they deserve. That is not true! It just means you are being more flexible and opened.
6. For guys, a girl with low standards isn’t as big of a deal as you’d think
If you are in the dating game, every day you will meet different men, good ones and bad ones. So, sticking to your list of high standards is exhausting and might make you end up single for a long time.
5. He feels that high standards are ridiculous, period
Having such high standards and being that picky will not lead you to the man of your dreams. You’ll just meet a great guy, fall in love, get married, and start a family. High standards are ridiculous.
4. Frankly, there is rarely few men who meet those standards
There are just a few men who meet these standards, and honestly even fewer who will adjust and try their best. So relying on your list will only make things worse and you might end up disappointed.
3. Guys know if you are preoccupied with your standards you won’t enjoy relationships
Enjoy life. Live for the small moments that bring you joy. Stop worrying if your man is meeting all your standards or not. That’s boring.
2. Lowering your standards a bit is also an act of self-love
This will make you more accepting to the fact that one day you might get hurt so you prepare yourself better. So when you choose to lower your standards you are also choosing to love yourself more.
1. Men can be flexible too, he can meet your standards
Men learn, grow, evolve. In time, they try to become the best version of themselves. And you need to understand that as a fact and embrace it.